Home > Beneficial Bacteria For Ponds And Water Gardens >
BioSphere Pro
BioSphere Pro 1/2 Acre Treatment

BiospherePRO Biodegradable 1/2 Acre For Ponds

Item #: 51115-S
Availability: In Stock
Usually ships In 1-2 Business Days
Retail: $79.95 Price: $74.95 You Save: $5.00 (6.3%)

Quantity:

Quantity

1-23+

Price Each 

$74.95$69.95

The 1/2 acre BioSphere Pro will naturally and effectively treat ponds up to 500,000 gallons in size or they can be combined to treat larger ponds and may provide better distribution than our larger sphere.

Each sphere will time-release beneficial bacteria into your pond for a full month and will not need to be removed. It will degrade naturally over the course of several months. This product works in a very broad temperature and pH range and can be used for season long treatment.

It limits unwanted growth by lowering nutrient loads in the pond and it can help reduce muck and sludge at the bottom of the pond. For heavy muck it can be combined with our BioBlast product for a more targeted treatment.

Save $5.00 per sphere when ordering 3 or more!

If you have questions about this product we'll be happy to help.

Just enter your question in the comments section below and we'll respond as soon as possible.

comments powered by Disqus

Customer Reviews
    Overall Customer Rating:
    Customer Reviews: 1
    Sure Results
    Rating:
    Author:
    Bootlegger
    Review Date:
    7/20/2015

Pros:
    Cons:
    I first used Bio Sphere two years ago and it worked wonders on my 1/2 acre, 10' average depth pond. Last year I tried a less expensive liquid that I purchased locally and my pond went downhill fast. This year I've been doubling the treatments to get the pond back in order and it's looking GREAT! This is the only product that I've used that cleared my pond quickly and reduced and then eliminated algae. Well worth the money when used properly and consistently.

headerpromo

facebooktwitteryoutube

Copyright 2017, KLM Solutions LLC, All Rights Reserved.