GreenCleanPRO controls many types of algae on contact through a sustainable, yet powerful oxidation process that leaves behind no residual pesticides, only oxygen and water as a by-product.
GreenCleanPRO is an alternative to copper-based algaecides and can be used as a preventative, curative, or spot treatment. Concentrated – twice the active ingredient as regular GreenClean!
For use in ponds 1/4 acre or larger due to professional strength formula.
- Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate
- OMRI Listed
- NSF/ANSI Standard 60 Certification
- Effective against planktonic and filamentous algae
- GreenCleanPRO is effective in all pH ranges
- GreenCleanPRO does not bio-accumulate and has no use restrictions
- Use approximately 16-50 pounds per acre-foot as a preventative every two to four weeks
- One bag treats up to 34 acre-feet
- The active ingredient is 85% Sodium Carbonate Peroxyhydrate
- Always read and follow label directions
- No shipment to MA & Canada
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: