The Kasco Marine RA1 diffused aerator will cover any
pond up to about 1 to 1.5 acres depending on the depth. The compressor
can work effectively down to 50' of depth.
Effective aeration can be achieved in 1/4 acre ponds 5 to 8
feet deep, 1/2 acre ponds 8 to 12 feet deep, and 1 to 2 acre ponds 12 to
16+ feet deep.
Contact us if you have questions about fitting the right aeration system for your pond.
The 1/4 HP compressor draws 2.5 amps on a 115v set up and 1.2 amps on
the optional 230v power supply (contact us if you require 230v).
Air output is 3.2 CFM's at 10psi.
The Robust-Aire RA1 system:
• One KM-60 model ¼ HP Teich-Aire compressor. Cabinet is optional.
• One, 100 foot roll of 3/8 inch Sure Sink weighted tubing
• Robust Aire diffuser assembly
The standard RA1 package comes with a fully weather proof, lockable,
powder coated steel, ground based cabinet, cooling fan, and accessories
to provide full protection for the compressor system. A pole mounted
cabinet option is also available and can be mounted on a 4x4 post. And
finally, if you have a building or structure near the pond already you
may choose to get the RA1 system without any cabinet and it will work
fine as long as you keep the compressor dry and well ventilated for
Kasco Aeration uses superior diffuser materials and design.
Robust-Aire has been tested alongside 6 other leading designs by 4 other
manufacturers. Between 10 and 44% more
water flow was induced with
the same volume of air injected into the water column. The system simply
creates more water flow to aerate the pond with the same amount of air
and energy making it the most efficient on the market.
the result of an efficient diffuser which allows air to escape at a very
low pressure, to produce smaller bubbles with less friction loss. The
bubbles are approximately 3mm in diameter. The U-shaped design and
placement of the four diffusers enhances the upward flow of water. The
diffuser material is durable and cleanable. While nothing is maintenance
free, seasonal cleaning of the diffusers in order to maintain
efficiency is easy. The hydrophobic material
partially repels growth films and can be cleaned with a rag or gloved hand.
Teich-Aire rocking piston compressors
• Provide efficient, continuous-duty operation with minimal maintenance and quiet operation. Units are extremely quiet.
• Included pressure relief valve
• Air filter with replaceable cartridge
Sound level is less than: 70 dB without cabinet (Window air
conditioner), 65 dB with cabinet and acoustic sound proofing (Normal
conversation) Updated June 2020 - Now 34% quieter with the new air filter intake module!
• Safely starts under pressure. Maximum operating depth 40 feet.
- 3 years on motor (increased from 2 years)
- 2 years on piston cups and gaskets
- Weighted Tubing
- 15 years (increased from 10 years)
- Post Mount and Base Mount Cabinets
- Lifetime (increased from 5 years)