The Kasco RA4 Aeration System is well suited to aerating larger ponds
up to 4 acres in size based on a depth of 15' or greater. Less depth
will reduce the coverage area.
Effective aeration can be achieved in 3 acre ponds 5 to 8
feet deep, 4 to 5 acre ponds 8 to 12 feet deep, and 6 to 7 acre ponds 12
to 16+ feet deep.
Please contact us if you have questions or would like a certified aerial pond mapping (no charge) to be conducted to find out if this system will fit your pond the best.
The two 1/4 HP compressors in the kit draw 5.1 amps on a 120v, and
2.6 amps on the optional 230v configuration (contact us if you require
Air output is 6.4 cfm's at 10 psi.
Maximum operational depth is 50'
The Robust-Aire RA4 system includes:
• Two KM-60 model ¼ HP Teich-Aire compressors. A dual piston upgrade is available. Cabinet is optional (see below).
• Two dual-port aluminum manifolds with valves
• Four Robust Aire diffuser assemblies
• The images above are for illustrative purposes only. No
airline is included in this package which allows customers to only order
what they may need. For any tubing run from the compressor to the
diffuser that's under 300' you can use 3/8" airline. For any run
greater than 300', please use 5/8" to maintain better airflow to the
Order Airline Here: Kasco Airline Options Including 3/8 and 5/8 inch weighted airline.
Robust-Aire diffusers are the most efficient on the market and create
more water flow to aerate your pond. Diffusers are designed to provide a
fine air bubble with the least amount of pressure. The base is made of
thick HDPE plastic and a locking fill plug allows you to fill it with
pea gravel or other weighted substrate. It has a raised design that
keeps the diffusers performing at an optimal level above the pond
bottom. A durable, bolted, strain relief attachment ensures that the
weighted tubing will not become detached during installation or
maintenance. A check valve with Viton seals keeps water from entering
the tubing when the system is not operating.
The RA4 is available with two options for enclosures - this type of pump does require protection from the elements.
A large base mount cabinet is suggested as the default method for the system.
• Dimensions are 24” x 18” x 20”H
• 120 volt receptacle or a 240 volt junction box.
• Two cooling fans provide 220 CFM ventilation and are paired with the compressors.
• Compressor is mounted at the factory in the cabinet which is provided with acoustical foam and a cabinet lock.
Cabinet (NC): This is desired when installing the compressor system in
your own structure. Compressors need to be kept out of the weather and
supplied with active ventilation. A galvanized mounting bracket system
is included with each compressor to allow mounting to a floor, wall, or
pedestal. Rubber mounting feet and all hardware are included as well.
Remote manifold is easily mounted via wood screws
Sure Sink weighted tubing is available in easy to handle 100 foot coils.
RA systems 4-6 do not include airline
allowing for the customer to order only what they need or require. To
order simply add the system to your cart and the airline options will be shown on the next page.
Each coil is boxed and includes our full packet of barbed connectors
and adapter fittings, and tubing clamps. You will be prepared to make
any connection necessary with the tubing kit. Additional 3/8 or 5/8 Sure
Sink weighted tubing is available when additional length is needed.
All tubing is also available in 500 foot reels. Reels do not include fittings.
Teich-Aire rocking piston compressors
• Provide efficient, continuous-duty operation with minimal maintenance and quiet operation. Units are extremely quiet.
• Included pressure relief valve
• Air filter with replaceable cartridge
Sound level is less than: 70 dB without cabinet (Window air
conditioner), 65 dB with cabinet and acoustic sound proofing (Normal
conversation) Updated June 2020 - Now 34% quieter with the new air filter intake module!
• Safely starts under pressure. Maximum operating depth 40 feet.
- 3 years on motor (increased from 2 years)
- 2 years on piston cups and gaskets
- Weighted Tubing
- 15 years (increased from 10 years)
- Post Mount and Base Mount Cabinets
- Lifetime (increased from 5 years)