The Kasco Marine RA6 Aeration System will work well in ponds up to
12+ acres in size (based on a 15'+ depth). Less depth will reduce the
surface coverage area.
Effective aeration can be achieved in 7 acre ponds 5 to 8
feet deep, 8 to 9 acre ponds 8 to 12 feet deep, and 10 to 12+ acre ponds
12 to 16+ feet deep.
Please contact us and request a free aerial pond mapping to insure that we fit the correct system for your pond's size, shape, and depth.
This system uses two 1/2 HP compressors which draw 7 amps on a 120v
power supply and 3.5 amps on an optional 230v power source (contact us
if you require 230v).
Air output is 9.6 cfm's at 10 psi.
Maximum operational depth is 50'.
The Robust-Aire RA6 system includes:
• Two KM-120 model ½ HP Teich-Aire compressor. Cabinet is optional (see below).
• Two triple-port aluminum manifolds
• Six Robust-Aire diffuser assemblies
• The images above are for illustrative purposes only. No
airline is included in this package which allows customers to only order
what they may need. For any tubing run from the compressor to the
diffuser that's under 300' you can use 3/8" airline. For any run
greater than 300', please use 5/8" to maintain better airflow to the
Order Airline Here: Kasco Airline Options Including 3/8 and 5/8 inch weighted airline.
Robust-Aire diffusers are the most efficient on the market and create
more water flow to aerate your pond. Diffusers are designed to provide a
fine air bubble with the least amount of pressure. The base is made of
thick HDPE plastic and a locking fill plug allows you to fill it with
pea gravel or other weighted substrate. It has a raised design that
diffusers performing at an optimal level above the pond
bottom. A durable, bolted, strain relief attachment ensures that the
weighted tubing will not become detached during installation or
maintenance. A check valve with Viton seals keeps water from entering
the tubing when the system is not operating.
The RA6 is available with two options for enclosures - this type of pump does require protection from the elements. The system as shown and priced here includes the base mount, ground cabinet. If you have an existing shed or structure to house and protect the
pumps, please contact us for pricing on a no-cabinet version which could
save hundreds of dollars on your purchase.
A large base mount cabinet is suggested as the default method for the system.
• Dimensions are 24” x 18” x 20”H
• 120 volt receptacle or a 240 volt junction box.
• Two cooling fans provide 220 CFM ventilation and are paired with the compressors.
• Compressor is mounted at the factory in the cabinet which is provided with acoustical foam and a cabinet lock.
Cabinet (NC): This is desired when installing the compressor system in
your own structure. Compressors need to be kept out of the weather and
supplied with active ventilation. A galvanized mounting bracket system
is included with each compressor to allow mounting to a floor, wall, or
pedestal. Rubber mounting feet and all hardware are included as well.
Remote manifold is easily mounted via wood screws
Sure Sink weighted tubing is available in easy to handle 100 foot coils.
RA systems 4-6 do not include airline allowing for the
customer to order only what they need or require. To order click on the
related products tab above.
Each coil is boxed and includes our full packet of barbed connectors and adapter fittings, and tubing clamps. You will be
to make any connection necessary with the tubing kit. Additional 3/8 or
5/8 Sure Sink weighted tubing is available when additional length is
needed. Non-weighted (5/8)tubing is also available for delivering air
over land to the water edge before converting to Sure Sink. All tubing
is also available in 500 foot reels. Reels do not include fittings.
Teich-Aire rocking piston compressors
• Provide efficient, continuous-duty operation with minimal maintenance and quiet operation. Units are extremely quiet.
• Included pressure relief valve
• Air filter with replaceable cartridge
Sound level is less than: 70 dB without cabinet (Window air
conditioner), 65 dB with cabinet and acoustic sound proofing (Normal
conversation) Updated June 2020 - Now 34% quieter with the new air filter intake module!
• Safely starts under pressure. Maximum operating depth 40 feet.
- 3 years on motor (increased from 2 years)
- 2 years on piston cups and gaskets
- Weighted Tubing
- 15 years (increased from 10 years)
- Post Mount and Base Mount Cabinets
- Lifetime (increased from 5 years)