The Biodegradable Small Pond BioSpherePRO is for safe and effective, time-release treatment of any small pond from 6,000 gallons up to 50,000 gallons.
Simply choose the appropriate size for your pond's gallon volume. The gallons listed represent the maximum volume that a particular sphere will treat.
Please do not underdose or you will not see good results.
Anchor line included. Spheres are designed to submerge and will work in water temperatures from 34 degrees up to 100+ degrees for a full month.
Tips for the best results with this product:
- Dose appropriately for the gallon volume of the pond and the estimated nutrient load. The product has a high safety threshold so using 2x or 3x the pond volume is still safe for fish.
- All microbial products will work best with a good pond aerator in place.
- If the current water chemistry is unknown, a pH test is advised. This product will work best in a range from about 6.5 to 9.0
- For small ponds, ultraviolet sterilizers should be turned off for at least 24 to 48 hours after application.
- Do not use any microbial with copper-containing algaecides.
- Allow a reasonable time for the microbes to work. 30 days minimum and ideally up to 60 days (or two treatment cycles) for the best evaluation.
If you have any additional questions on how to use this product, please reach out to us via the chat (lower right corner of this page) or by contacting us via email.
Overall Customer Rating of 1 Reviews: