The Kasco 4400 JF Series fountain is truly amazing. This highly requested unit is perfect for medium size ponds up to approximately 3/4 acre in size, and when multiple fountain patterns and pattern height are desired. It includes 5 interchangeable nozzles standard, patterns range in height and width and provide beautiful and stunning displays with up to 10′ in height.
C-25 controller included. The 1 HP motor comes standard with a 50' power cable. Longer cable lengths are available, choose the option that best fits your needs above.
Pricing listed is for 120V systems. Please contact us for pricing on 240V units.
Features & Benefits
- Multiple Patterns in One Unit: Custom-configure the unit to the exact project needs and your personal tastes.
- Efficient / Low Power Use: Highest efficiency design for low power consumption versus competing units. Reduces operating costs over the entire life of the unit. 11 running amps on 120V and 5.5 running amps on 240V circuits for low operating costs.
- Clog Resistant: Unique water-deflecting nozzle design gives you the most clog-resistant model on the market. Successful shallow water operation in as little as 19″.
- Rugged Motor: Environmentally friendly design with a hard-face internal mechanical seal for protection against leaks. Long-life top and bottom ball bearings. Flood oil lubricated for excellent heat dissipation.
- Corrosion Resistant: Superior dependability in salt-water or other corrosive environments. All external metal motor, float, and hardware components are of stainless steel composition and protected by a sacrificial zinc anode.
- Low Maintenance: Clean the motor housing once or twice per year and replacing the sacrificial zinc anode when visibly corroded.
- Fully Tested: ETL listed to stringent UL and CSA Safety Standards.
- Ships Easily: 4400JF ships in 2 or 3 boxes and 4400HJF ships in 3 or 4 boxes via UPS, depending upon cord length selected. (Add 1 box for lights)
- Dependable: Backed by a two-year warranty
- Choice of Cord Lengths: SJTOW underwater rated power cord length options of 50′, 100′, 150′, or 200′ (250′, 300′, and 400′ options available with 240V models)
- Includes two 50′ braided nylon mooring ropes.
- Made in the U.S.A.